Avast Antivirus Software
Avast Antivirus security software products are developed for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Android and Linux users by AVAST Software
Includes all the features of Pro, with the addition of a silent firewall and antispam. Does not need registration, but does require a license or activation code.
Free for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs). It is a cross-platform solution that includes antivirus protection, Web threat scanning and integrated browser protection, and a cloud management console
[fruitful_tabs type=”default” width=”100%” fit=”false”] [fruitful_tab title=”product”]
Consumer desktop products
- Avast Free Antivirus 2015 — Free for non-commercial (U.S. educational institutions and public libraries) and home usage. This product’s features include antivirus with antispyware, streaming updates, hardened mode, DeepScreen, Secure DNS, Home Network Security scanner, Do Not Track, SiteCorrect, Antiphishing, AntiMalware, Smart Scan, Rescue Disk, and Software Updater (manual). Requires 1-year registration and includes advertisements for other Avast products.
- Avast Pro Antivirus 2015 — For home and home office use. Includes all features of the Free version, with the edition of SafeZone and a Sandbox. Does not require registration, but does require a license or activation code.
- Avast Internet Security 2015 — Includes all the features of Pro, with the addition of a silent firewall and antispam. Does not need registration, but does require a license or activation code.
- Avast Premier 2015 — Includes all the features of Internet Security, with the addition of a data shredder, an “AccessAnywhere” service, and automatic software updater (for programs such as Google Chrome). Does not require registration, but does require a license or activation code.
- Avast Free Mac Security — An antivirus solution for Apple Macintosh machines running Mac OS X based on a central virus-scanning daemon; offers three shields, on-demand scanning and WebRep clients which are automatically (optionally) installed to Safari, Chrome and Firefox browsers.
- GrimeFighter – A PC cleaning tool and optimizer.
- SecureLine VPN – A virtual private network for encrypted, anonymous communications and browsing via Wi-Fi.
- EasyPass – Management software for multiple passwords.
- Avast for Business – Free for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs). It is a cross-platform solution that includes antivirus protection, Web threat scanning and integrated browser protection, and a cloud management console.
- Endpoint Protection
- Endpoint Protection Plus
- Endpoint Protection Suite
- Endpoint Protection Suite Plus
- Email Server Security
- File Server Security
- Security Suite for Linux
Mobile products for Android
Antivirus and Anti-Theft
- Avast Mobile Security & Antivirus — Free app for use on Android devices. Includes a virus scanner, virus removal, protector, network meter, app manager, app lock, backup, and a firewall on rooted phones.
- Avast Mobile Premium – Premium app for use on Android devices. Includes the features found in the free app plus app locking, geo-fencing, remote SMS, data recovery and identification, and extended backup.
- Avast Anti-Theft and *Avast Anti- Theft rooted— Locates and tracks lost mobile phones and can control phones remotely via SMS or desktop. Remotely locks or wipes phone memory.
- SecureLine VPN
- Ransomware Removal
- Anti theft rooted
Mobile products for iOS
- SecureLine VPN
- Avast Home Network Security scans your home network for vulnerabilities (wifi status, connected devices, router settings, weak passwords). This is quite a new approach as we are trying to discover potential problems not isolated on the particular device only, but in the entire network of devices you use or connect to the Internet.
- Avast Secure DNS protects against DNS Hijacking. We are introducing a new provider which guards against unprotected DNS/DNS hijack on a router/client (including unsecured networks, public ones, etc.). It is supported for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1 users and included with all paid editions of Avast antivirus.
- Avast Smart Scan integrates all on-demand scans into one (Antivirus, Software Updater, Browser Cleanup, Home Network Security, GrimeFighter). One scan, different results and recommendations.
- Avast NG is a hardware based virtualization solution to provide more isolated test space. It is capable of running each Windows process in standalone safe virtualized environment (VM) and fully integrated to your desktop. Each process is executed in its own instance of VM, which means totally isolated from your other applications. This feature now powers Avast DeepScreen to improve better scanning of unknown programs (better detections).
You need at least Windows XP installed. Windows Vista, 7, 8, and even 8.1 are fully supported (unless your device runs the Starter or RT edition) in both the 32- and 64-bit variant. A 10-year old Pentium 3 processor will do, with 128 MB RAM and 1 GB of hard-drive space. And now imagine the stellar performance with your new hardware! [/fruitful_tab] [/fruitful_tabs]