Sophos Server Antivirus Software
On-Premise or Cloud
Choose the best method to deploy our server protection. You can choose Sophos Cloud, our cloud-managed security services hosted by Sophos. Or, deploy your own on-premise management server using Sophos Enterprise Console. Either way, you get an intuitive interface that allows you to manage all of your servers—and your users’ workstations, too.
Security For Every Platform
We support a broad range of platforms so you can protect every server in your organization. Along with Windows Server, Sophos Server Protection secures several popular flavors of Linux—including CentOS and Ubuntu—and Unix-based operating systems like HP/UX, Solaris and AIX.
Optimized for Virtual Environments
Your servers have gone virtual, and so have our products. Our full-featured endpoint client runs with a low memory footprint on popular hypervisors like vSphere, Hyper-V and XenServer. We also offer agentless scanning via vShield Endpoint, featuring:
- Automatic protection of new VMs
- Efficient, centralized updates
- Elimination of “scan storms”
Easy to Deploy and Manage
Sophos Cloud deploys effortlessly, and is just as simple to manage and maintain. Using the cloud-management console, we eliminate the need to set up the management server.
- Lock down a server with a single click of a button
- Deploy anytime without awaiting maintenance cycles
- Automatic trust rules make maintenance easy
- Antivirus provides automatic scanning exclusions
Our application whitelisting and lockdown capabilities let you whitelist your server applications and lockdown your servers simply by clicking a button. Sophos Cloud automatically recognizes your server applications, adapts the configurations, and creates trust rules, making your ongoing maintenance and change management a breeze.
- Server-application whitelisting with One-click Lockdown
- Server Authority automatically establishes and manages trusted changes
- Prevents in-memory attacks
- Integrates with advanced anti-malware, HIPS, and whitelisting
Integrate and Secure
Ensure the highest level of security for your mission critical servers. Sophos Cloud Server Protection integrates server application whitelisting/lockdown with our advanced anti-malware and HIPS. This process provides you with effective protection against zero-day attacks.
- Antivirus provides a full scan before lockdown
- On-access scanning prevents content-based attacks on whitelisted applications
- Optionally schedule scan
- Application whitelisting further enhances performance